Terms of Service
Transfer Infnite offers tools to move ideas, such as:
- a service to share files (“Transfer Infnite File Sharing”);
- a service that allows you to store, organize, share and receive content from multiple sources (“Collect”);
- a service that allows you to present your ideas (“Paste”); and
- additional features and functionalities.
Your use of and access to our services, software, websites (including browser extensions) and/or applications (together: “Services”) are governed by these Terms of Service (“Terms”).
The Services may be provided to you online, in the form of a mobile and/or desktop application(s) and/or may be integrated in a third party service.
The Services allow you to upload, submit, store, share, receive, collect, capture and/or visualize your ideas, texts, graphics, videos, data, information, files, presentation decks or other content, including third party content used by you (together:“Content”). You retain all rights in- and responsibility and liability for all Content. Transfer Infnite does not claim ownership of your Content.
The Services are provided to you as the user of the Services by DVN ITSOLUTIONS. Transfer Infinite ('Transfer Infinite"), with its main office at Mumbai-400067, Kandivali West, Unit No-153, Plot No#353, Sector No-3, registered at the Government Of India, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- You are only allowed to use the Services when aged 16 or older.
- Please read the Terms carefully. By using the Services (directly with us or through a third party application, plug-in, extension or integration) you agree and accept these Terms and our Notice and Take Down Policy (“NTD Policy”).
If the Services include, are used in connection with, or are integrated in the services of third parties, the terms and conditions, notice and take down policies and/or privacy and cookie policies of those third parties may apply in addition to these Terms. If you are using the Services on behalf of your employer or another organization, you are agreeing to the terms of that organization and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to do so.
Transfer Infnite is not responsible for any third party services, terms and/or policies
- If you want to file a complaint or notice about unlawful Content being stored or shared via the Services or the Transfer Infnite API, please read our NTD Policy.
- If you become aware of a vulnerability in any of the Services, please read our Responsible Disclosure Policy.
- Transfer Infnite can amend the Terms from time to time. The amended Terms will become effective upon them being posted on Transfer Infnite’s website(s) and/or on Transfer Infnite’s mobile and/or desktop application(s), or at such later date as may be stated on the amended Terms. Therefore, we recommend that you review the Terms from time to time and take note of any changes. By continuing your use of the Services you accept the amended Terms. In case of material changes to the Terms, you will be informed prior to the change: (i) at the moment you use the Services, or (ii) by a message to the contact details you provided to us, or (iii) by a posting of the notice of the change on Transfer Infnite’s website(s) and/or on Transfer Infnite’s mobile and/or desktop application(s). In the event you don’t accept a change you can cancel your subscription.
- These Terms supersede any and all prior oral and written quotations, terms, communications, agreements and understandings between you and Transfer Infnite.
The following parts of these Terms apply to specific Services only:
- Clause 2: Transfer Infinite File Sharing;
- Clause 3: Collect;
- Clause 4: Paste;
- Clause 5 and 6: all paid subscription Services.
All other clauses apply to all Services.
2. Transfer Infnite File Sharing
- Transfer Infnite File Sharing allows you to share your Content with others.
- To share your Content you need to upload it and provide us with (a limited number of) email addresses of recipient(s) (“email transfer”) or choose to distribute a download link yourself (“link transfer”). If you use link transfer you will not be informed of any downloads by others.
- Transfer Infnite File Sharing provides the possibility to share Content up to a maximum total capacity. Uploaded Content is stored on Transfer Infnite’s servers for a limited period of time after which the ability to download expires. Depending on the transfer type some limitations apply, which you can find as you use the application.
- After the expiry period Transfer Infnite will permanently delete the uploaded files. These files will not be available nor retrievable anymore.
- The basic functionality of Transfer Infnite file sharing is (currently) free from registration and charge.
- We also offer “Transfer Infnite Pro”, a paid subscription version that - compared to the free version - offers you a set of premium services and different subscription terms. You can find more information here.
- If you have a Transfer Infinite Pro subscription, we offer “Pro Pass”. With Pro Pass you can unlock Collect Pro and Paste Pro. You can find more information here.
- Transfer Infnite reserves the right to automatically delete all Content uploaded with Transfer Infnite Pro and still available on our servers, 28 days after your Transfer Infnite Pro subscription has ended.
- Transfer Infnite treats Content as confidential and does not control the use of download links, regardless of whether they are originally distributed by us or by you. Recipients can forward the links and allow others to use them. You are solely responsible for the Content you upload and share.
- Collect allows you to store, organize, share and receive Content from multiple sources using the Collect Services.
- The basic functionality of Collect is (currently) free from registration and charge. The Content you use, share or receive in the Collect application will be stored on your device and/or on our servers. We are not responsible for any Content stored on your device. Your Content may be lost if you remove your Content from the Collect application, if you remove the Collect application from your device, or if you lose your device.
- For additional functionality (such as the “Save to Collect” browser extension) you have to create an account and provide us with your email address and/or other details. You can find more information here.
- Transfer Infinite reserves the right to permanently delete Content when you stop interacting with Collect, when you delete your Content from the Collect Services, when you delete the Collect Services from your device(s), when you cancel your Transfer Infinite Pro subscription with Pro Pass (as set out in section 2.7) or when you delete your account. Full payment of applicable fees is considered to be active use of Collect. For more information on Transfer Infinite’s data retention policy, please contact our email@example.com
- We also offer “Collect Pro”, a paid subscription service that - compared to the free version of Collect - offers you a set of premium services.
- Paste allows you to create presentation slides with different content sources (such as screenshots, videos, documents, links), use auto-layout formats, gather input and share presentation decks with other users using the Paste Services.
- To use Paste you have to create an account and provide us with your email address and other details. Alternatively, you can also use Paste through (your account of) a third party service. As such, the terms of the third party may apply in addition to these Terms.
- The basic functionality of Paste is (currently) free of charge. You can also sign up for a paid subscription, which offers a set of premium services. You can find the current subscription options and their specific characteristics .
- The Content you create, share or otherwise use in the Paste application is stored on our servers.
- Transfer Infinite reserves the right to permanently delete Content when you stop interacting with Paste, when you delete your Content from the Paste application, when you delete the Paste application from your device(s), when you cancel your Transfer Infinite Pro subscription with Pro Pass (as set out in section 2.7) or when you delete your account. Full payment of applicable fees is considered to be an active use of Paste.
5. Payment conditions
- If you use a paid subscription Service, the initial subscription term starts once the fees due have been paid in full.
- We may introduce or change the fees for the Services from time to time, for which we will give you advance notice. If you have a fixed term and price subscription, that price will remain in force for the fixed term. If you do not agree with the price change, you must cancel your subscription and stop using the Services by the end of the then-current Service term. If you continue to use the Services after the price change goes into effect, you agree to pay the changed price. Fee introductions will require your prior consent and registration.
- Depending on the payment method you choose, the issuer of the payment method may charge you certain fees relating to the processing of your payment.
- You can change your payment method in your account settings of the respective Service.
- Transfer Infnite may suspend or cancel the Services to you if a payment is not successfully settled (for instance in case of insufficient funds, expiration of credit cards, a change in payment details or otherwise). Suspension or cancellation of the Services for non-payment can result in a loss of access to and use of your account and your Content.
- If you subscribe and pay us through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, the terms of Apple or Google may also apply.
6. Term and cancellation of a subscription
- The initial subscription term varies depending on your choice and/or the Service it applies to.
- You have the right to cancel your subscription during the first 14 days, unless you start using the Service during this period whereby you waive your right to cancel.
- The subscription period will be renewed automatically for the selected subscription period, unless you have cancelled your subscription on time (before the last day of your subscription).
- In case of cancellation you will continue to have access to the Services until the end of your paid subscription period. For instance: if the commencement date of your monthly subscription is 2 February and you cancel your subscription on 17 October, you will continue to have access until 2 November.
- Pro Pass is linked to your Transfer Infnite Pro subscription. So if you cancel your subscription you will lose access to Paste Pro and Collect Pro.
- Cancellation does not give you any right to reimbursement of (part of) the subscription fee, unless local mandatory consumer law obliges to do so.
- In case your subscription is automatically renewed for a period of more than three (3) months, you will have the right to cancel the subscription at any time after such renewal with a cancellation term of one (1) month. In case of cancellation based on this clause you may request reimbursement of part of the subscription fee. This means that you pay for the period until the cancellation enters into force, based on the standard monthly fee for the respective Service.
- Upon cancellation or if a payment is not successfully settled (for instance due to expiration or insufficient funds), your account will be deactivated after the end of your subscription period. You will then not have access to your personal data, address book and any Content stored using the Service(s). You can reactivate your subscription at any time in your account settings by making payment within four weeks after deactivation. Your subscription will then be renewed as from the day of reactivation.
- If you do not reactivate your subscription within the term set out above, any of your Content stored using the Service(s) and any of your information, including your personal content, settings, address book and any files stored for transfer may have been automatically and permanently deleted from our servers.
- If you subscribe through the Apple App Store, the terms of Apple may apply to the term and cancellation of your subscription instead of the terms in this clause.
7. Content ownership, permissions and responsibility
- Transfer Infnite does not claim any ownership of the Content you create, use, store or share through the Services and you are solely responsible for it. Also you are solely responsible for sharing it with the correct recipients. Any liability for damages relating to the Content lies with the individual that creates, uses, stores and/or shares it within the Services. You acknowledge that download and/or access links can be forwarded and that recipients having access to such link, can access the Content it’s connected with.
- Some of the Services allow you to protect Content or transfers with a password. The user is solely responsible for the confidentiality and/or the distribution of passwords.
- By using the Services you warrant that you have, for any Content you create, use, store or share using the Services, all required permissions (including from copyright and other intellectual property rights owners) to distribute, sub-license, transfer, store and/or make the Content online available as part of the Services.
- Transfer Infnite is not liable to you or any third party for any damages arising out of or in relation to the Content created, used, stored or shared by you within the Services, including but not limited to, copyright protected works and/or trademarks.
- Transfer Infnite requires a license from you with regards to the Content FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF OPERATING, ENABLING, AND IMPROVING THE SERVICES. Solely for this explicit purpose and until you delete the Content from the Services, you agree and acknowledge that by using the Services, you grant us an unlimited, worldwide, royalty-free license to (i) use, host, store, scan, search, sort, index, create previews and (ii) reproduce, communicate, publish, publicly display, distribute and edit (including but not limited to scaling, cropping, adapting and translating) the Content. THE LICENSE PART UNDER (ii) DOES NOT APPLY TO Transfer Infnite FILE SHARING as set out in clause 2 of these Terms. For the avoidance of doubt, Transfer Infnite will not sell or advertise the Content: Transfer Infnite only requires the license FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF OPERATING, ENABLING, AND IMPROVING THE SERVICES.
- Transfer Infnite does not provide any public search function, catalogue or listing to find Content.
- Transfer Infnite may show you ads from advertisers and artists selected by Transfer Infnite (such as full-page wallpaper ads) when you use the Services.
- More information on the use of your personal data and cookies (including for performance marketing) is available in our Privacy & Cookie Statement.
- Transfer Infnite respects your rights and expects that you respect those of others, including Transfer Infnite, its artists, advertisers and third parties. This includes respecting the right to privacy, corporate intelligence, business secrets and intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, copyrights, trade names and logos. You agree not to use the Services to commit, promote, enable or facilitate any unlawful or criminal acts or breach of these Terms or facilitate or promote others to do so.
As a condition to make use of the Services you agree not to create, use, store or share any Content that:
- features CSAI (child sexual abuse imagery);
- is obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, profane, indecent, discriminating, threatening, abusive, harmful, lewd, vulgar, or unlawful;
- promotes racism, violence or hatred;
- is factually inaccurate, false, misleading, misrepresenting or deceptive;
- you don’t hold the rights to;
- infringes, violates or misappropriates intellectual property rights, privacy rights, including data protection rights, and/or any other kind of rights;
- infringes on or violates any applicable law or regulation; and/or
- constitutes ‘hate speech’, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, language or another characteristic of such individual or group.
In addition, you agree not to:
- abuse, harass, stalk, intimidate, threaten, commit violence, or otherwise act unlawful, or encourage anyone else to do so;
- impersonate or falsely pretend affiliation with any person or entity;
- access any non-public areas of the Services;
- interfere with any access or use restrictions;
- use any data mining or data gathering or extraction methods, or otherwise collect information about the users of the Services;
- send viruses, worms, malware, ransomware, junk email, spam, chain letters, phishing emails, unsolicited messages, promotions or advertisements of any kind and for any purpose;
- interfere with, damage or disrupt the Services or act in a way that may do so;
- attempt to probe, scan, compromise or test the vulnerability of the Services or any related service, system or network or breach any security or authentication, unless you do so in accordance with our Responsible Disclosure Policy;
- use automated means to access or use the Services without our permission;
- reverse engineer or decompile any (part) of the Services;
- resell, sublicence, rent, lease, offer or otherwise commercialize the Services without our permission; and/or
- allow others to use your account.
9. Violation of the Terms of Service
- Transfer Infnite reserves the right to investigate, provide to third parties, (temporarily) block and/or permanently delete from it servers, without prior notice or liability, any Content and/or account information or to block anyone from accessing any part of the Services, when Transfer Infnite ascertains, at its sole discretion or after receiving substantiated and valid complaints, that you breach these Terms or act in violation of any applicable law or regulation. More information is available in our Notice and Takedown Policy.
10. Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights and/or similar rights on the Services (including the software, wallpapers, photography, graphic design, typography, portraits, logos, trademarks, trade names, domain names, copyrights and patents) are vested in Transfer Infnite and/or its licensors and you are not allowed to use, remove, modify, copy, mirror, distribute, decompile, or reverse engineer any of it in any way.
- Transfer Infnite is not responsible or liable for third party content published within the Services, in-ad links to external websites or the content, products or services offered on external websites. You acknowledge and accept that all use outside the Services is at your own risk.
- You will always respect and observe the good name and reputation of Transfer Infnite and ensure that your use of the Services will in no way prejudice any rights and/or the good name and reputation of Transfer Infnite and its licensors.
11. Disclaimer and account registration
- Transfer Infnite provides the Services “AS-IS”, without any warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, Transfer Infnite explicitly disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Transfer Infnite makes no warranty that the Services are available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis. Your use of the Services is at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that Transfer Infnite is not responsible for any damages to the computer system or mobile device of you or any third party that result from the use of the Services and is not responsible for any failure of the Services to store, transfer or delete a file or for the corruption or loss of any data, information or Content contained in a file.
- Transfer Infnite may change, terminate or expand its Services from time to time and reserves the right to limit access to or eliminate any features or functionality of the Services in its own discretion.
- Some of the Services require you to register and provide us with data such as your email address, password and/or payment details. You must ensure that these are accurate and keep them updated in your account settings. You are responsible for any activity from or by your account, so you should not share your password and you should protect it carefully. Should registrations or account data appear to be misused, Transfer Infnite reserves the right to delete the account. Transfer Infnite is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the unauthorized use of your account.
12. Indemnity and Liability
- You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Transfer Infnite (including its employees and affiliates) from and against any claims, incidents, liabilities, procedures, damages, losses and expenses (including legal and accounting fees), arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Services or your breach of these Terms, including any third party claims that Content created, used, stored or shared using the Services by you or through your account, infringe or violate any third party rights.
- The Services may provide integration with third-party services. You acknowledge that: (i) Transfer Infnite is not responsible for any acts or omissions of such third-party services; (ii) that Transfer Infnite is not an agent of such third-party services; and (iii) your use of those services is subject to any applicable terms and conditions between you and the providers of such services.
- Transfer Infnite is not liable for any damage or personal injury resulting from any use of the Services, including any (temporary) unavailability or (accidental) removal of your Content or account. The limitation of liability referred to in this clause shall not apply if the liability for damage caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of Transfer Infnite. In the event Transfer Infnite is liable for damage under mandatory law, Transfer Infnite’s aggregate liability to you for any and all claims arising out of or in connection with the use of the Services will in no event exceed the amount of one hundred euro (€100) per incident.
13. Waiver, Severability & Assignment
- Transfer Infnite’s failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later.
- If any (part of a) provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, unenforceable or otherwise invalid, then (i) the rest of the Terms will remain in full force and effect to the extent permissible under or consistent with the relevant laws; and (ii) that part will be deemed to be deleted and substituted by a valid one which in its economic effect comes closest to the invalid part.
- You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms. Transfer Infnite is at any time entitled to assign its rights to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services without your consent or any other restriction.
14. Applicable law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with Indian law. These Terms will not limit any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your country of residence.
- Any disputes regarding these Terms will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in the Netherlands (with the exception of Indian law).
- You can contact Transfer Infnite at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our Help Center If you have any questions, just send us an email in English or Hindi.
Notice and Take Down Policy
Code of Conduct
Transfer Infnite subscribes to the Indian law Notice and Take Down Code of Conduct (“Code”) of the Platform Internet Security (Platform Internetveiligheid). This Code of Conduct establishes procedures for internet intermediaries like Transfer Infnite to deal with reports of (alleged) unlawful content, directed at removal of disputed content (“Report” or “Reports”). This Notice and Take Down Policy (“NTD Policy”) describes the procedures and time limits Transfer Infnite applies in dealing with such Reports.
Any person or organization that makes a Report (“Notifier”) has the duty to ensure that it is correct and complete.
Transfer Infnite should be able to verify that Reports following an investigation regarding a criminal offence have originated from an inspection or investigation service, or – in the case of a formal legal order – from the Public Prosecutor’s Office. A Report of any other nature than the foregoing should include at least the following information:
- Notifier’s contact details, name, function, organisation, address, email address);
- all information Transfer Infnite needs in order to evaluate the lawfulness of the disputed content, including its location (URL);
- motivation of the reason(s) why Transfer Infnite is the most appropriate intermediary to deal with the matter.
Notifier will provide Transfer Infnite with an explicit indemnity against 1) claims from the user who’s content is at dispute (“Content Provider”) relating to any actions Transfer Infnite has taken in relation to handling the Report, and 2) any claims from Notifier in relation to content send through our Service.
Notifier might request Transfer Infnite to deal with the report as a matter of urgency. In that case, the Report should substantiate all reasons for urgency. Transfer Infnite determines at its own discretion whether the report should be dealt with as a matter of urgency on the basis of the foregoing explanation.
Transfer Infnite shall evaluate the Report and classify it into one of three categories:
- punishable content reported by an inspection or investigation service, or – in the case of a formal legal order – by the Public Prosecutor’s Office;
- unequivocally unlawful (onmiskenbaar onrechtmatig) content and/or punishable content reported by other sources than the authorities listed under 1); and
- all other content, falling neither under category 1) or 2).
Transfer Infnite’s categorisation of the Report determines which measures are taken to address the Report.
- . In the event that Transfer Infnite determines that the content concerned is unequivocally unlawful or punishable, in other words falls under the above mentioned categories 1) and 2), Transfer Infnite ensures that the content concerned is immediately removed;
- In the event that Transfer Infnite determines that the content concerned is not unequivocally unlawful or punishable, in other words falls under the above mentioned category 3), the content concerned shall not be removed. Transfer Infnite will inform Notifier accordingly;
- In the event that Transfer Infnite is not or unsufficiently able to judge whether the content concerned is unequivocally unlawful or punishable, Transfer Infnite will inform Content Provider about the Report with the request to (i) allow Transfer Infnite to remove the content or (ii) to contact Notifier. If Notifier and Content Provider are unable to reach an agreement, Notifier can make an official report to the police if a criminal offence might be concerned. If it concerns content that is alleged to be unlawful under civil law, Notifier can bring the dispute with Content Provider before a Indian law. Should Content Provider be unwilling to sufficiently identify himself to Notifier, Transfer Infnite has the right to (i) provide Notifier with the Content Provider’s name, email address and IP-address or (ii) to remove the content concerned.
Categorisation and appropriate measures will preferably take place as soon as possible, yet ultimately 10 days after receiving the Report.
In the events that content is to be removed, Transfer Infnite shall exercise due caution to ensure that no more than the necessary content, in regards of the Report, is removed.
For questions about this NTD Policy, please contact Transfer Infnite by sending an email to email@example.com. We speak English Á Hindi
Responsible Disclosure Policy
The following areas are considered out of scope:
- Vulnerabilities that require access to an already compromised account (unless access to an account exposes other accounts)
- Policies as opposed to implementations - email verification, password length or reuse, etc.
- Ability to upload or download malicious files via Transferinfnite.com
- Users hosting malware on our service (contact support for this)
- Spam (unless a specific vulnerability leads to easily sending spam)
- Authentication (or lack thereof) on free transfers
- Missing security headers or 'best practices' (except if you are able to demonstrate a vulnerability that makes use of their absence)
- Vulnerabilties in our open source software (unless you have a proof of concept of how the specific vulnerability can be used on Transfer Infnite.com or related apps).
- Distributed Denial of Service attacks (DDoS)
- Social engineering attacks
- Third party applications we make use of, but do not control. (e.g. a blog hosted on an external service - unless we've configured the blog in such a way as to make our in-scope areas vulnerable)
- Integrations and extensions created by third party developers using our public API
- Non-production environments across our product line
The following areas are considered in scope:
- The Transfer Infnite.com web application
Ideally, a reported vulnerability will be achievable without physical access to a target's device.
In addition, while we welcome disclosure reports from automated tools / scans, we cannot offer a reward.
What we ask of you
If you believe you have discovered a security vulnerability in a Transfer Infnite service, please do the following:
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people's data. This is critically important, so let us emphasise: do not interact with the data in question more than is necessary to notify us.
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved.
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service (or any attack using large volumes of requests), spam or applications of third parties.
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
What we promise
- We thank you for your help in making Transfer Infnite more secure.
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report or pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission.
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem.
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise).
Recognition and remuneration
For accepted reports we may provide a financial reward. This reward will be based on the quality of the disclosure and nature of the vulnerability. Where possible we may also provide a Pro account (with a value of ₹1000) and if available some Transfer Infinite swag.
Please feel free to submit your report anonymously or under a pseudonym. Rewards are granted entirely at our discretion, and may be reduced or declined if there is evidence of abuse.
If you have any questions regarding this Responsible Disclosure Policy, get in touch by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation, Renewal and Refund Policy
Term Cancellation of a Subscription
To cancel the TransferInfinite subscription; all you need to do is go to your Account settings and cancel your subscription. You will be able to continue using your Pro license plan until the end of your current subscription period. Transfer Infinite product has a yearly subscription.
Pro Pass is linked to your Transfer Infinite Pro subscription. So if you cancel your subscription you will lose access to Paste Pro and Collect Pro.
Cancellation does not give you any right to reimbursement of (part of) the subscription fee, unless local mandatory consumer law obliges to do so.
To cancel the subscription user has to mention proper reasoning.
Term renewal of a Subscription
Your subscription will automatically renew (you will get email before renewal happens for the first time).
The subscription period will be renewed automatically for the selected subscription period, unless you have cancelled your subscription on time (before the last day of your subscription).
Transfer Infinite has a yearly subscription.
To request for Refund, one has the right to cancel your subscription during the first 7 days only, unless you start using the Service during this period whereby you waive your right to cancel with request for refund. Once your request is approved, payment will be refunded to your account within 10 days.
to cancel the TransferInfinite subscription; kindly check our cancel term. Refund poly will be applied for cancellation of subscription in 7 days only.
To cancel the subscription user has to mention proper reasoning.